Friday, August 27, 2010

Hair Loss Thinning - The Top 3 Most Awesome and Little Known Secrets to Stopping Hair Loss

Going bald? Think your too young for it to happen to you? Been there, done that!
I mean it, I feel your pain. I started going bald at the age of 21. My hairline seemed to get higher by the day! To start with I kept telling myself that I had always had such an exposed hairline and that I wasn't actually losing hair. It wasn't until my Mother happened to mention that my hair was looking at little thin from the front that I came to the realisation that I was experiencing hair loss thinning.
Being a 21 year old who until now had always been fairly confident in his looks (I had always done well with girls etc) it was crushing news!
I wasn't about to sit there and let it happen! I immediately started looking into hair loss solutions. 2 months later I'm happy to report that not only has my hair thinning stopped but it has actually reversed!
Here are my top 3 tips to stopping your hair loss or thinning.
Scalp Massage!
It's a simple but effective method of increasing the blood flow to your hair follicles. This bring more nutrients and results in stimulating new hair growth. I had a scalp massage twice a week.
Change Your Diet!
Hair health is linked to what you eat! Fact! You need to start eating healthy. The more nutrients and minerals there are in you the more hair you will produce. Look for foods that are high in EFA, B vitamins and vitamin E. Avoid foods that contain caffeine and high in processed sugars.
Block That DHT!
DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is that main cause for Male Pattern Baldness. It's a derivative form of Testosterone that can be found in the human body. High levels of the chemical results in hair loss. There are products out there that reduce DHT levels. Just be careful which one you use as not all are equal!
The fact is that my hair loss was crippling for me! It managed to ruin my relationships with family and girlfriends several times over. Thankfully I discovered a DHT blocking solution that proved to be so powerful and effective that I reversed my hair loss thinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment